Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Counselling- General (Family, Crisis Adolescent), Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT), Mindfulness based CBT, Psychotherapy, Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Mindfulness; Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy (DIT).
Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, General counselling, Loss, Mental health issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal Development, Phobias, Redundancy, Relationships, Self Esteem, Self Harm, Stress, Work related issues, Rape & Defilement.
Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Bereavement, Work issues (poor performance at work, role change, new job, redundancy, retirement, promotion), Relationship problems, Alcohol / drug misuse and abuse, Coping with life stages (adult, midlife, later life), Self-management skills for mood disorders, Exams and studying, Health anxiety, Lack of assertiveness, Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), Panic attacks, Phobias, Procrastination, Dynamic interpersonal therapy (DIT- a simple short term (16 sessions) individual therapy protocol for mood disorders.
In order to see how therapy can be helpful to you, we will need a preliminary meeting to enable us to consider the way your problems are affecting you and discuss ways forward.
- Initial consultation serves as a space to assess what suits you and may serve as an unit on its own
- We will discuss whether talking therapy is best suited to your needs and if so what kind of therapy will be likely to be most helpful
- I provide an assessment service that may include referral to other health professionals and psychotherapists for specialised work or to consultant psychiatrists
I call the First Session the assessment session the chance for you to assess if I am the right person for you. It also gives me the opportunity to understand what you are looking for and to see if I feel what I can offer will suit you. It is sometimes useful to extend this to a second session before making an agreement to work together. This agreement may be for a set number of sessions - perhaps six or ten - or be left open. I work with people for any length of time according to their needs. This is determined by regular reviews of our work together.
- I offer a range of long-term and short-term therapies for individuals (young people, adults, later life stages)
- All sessions are one-to-one, with each session lasting 50 minutes, once-weekly unless otherwise agreed
- I also offer group therapy session
I have facilitated these day workshops in the past and am happy to organise and facilitate them on request.
- dealing with shame
- managing anger
- working with psychological trauma
- Personality Styles and Needs
- Workplace stress
- Time Management
- creative ways of working
If you are interested in a training day for your organisation on a different practitioner topics then please contact me.
© 2016 Ultimate Health Consult . All rights reserved | Powered by: iNOVASHIN